We only supply and deliver products listed on this website within Australia.
Orders to New Zealand will be considered on a case by case basis and you must Contact Us prior to an order being accepted. Overseas orders will incur a 5% refund fee.
Orders will usually be dispatched within 2-4 business days of payment confirmation.
Standard shipping delivery times will range from 3-5 business days in metropolitan cities and may take up to 7-10 business days in rural areas & WA. Standard shipping will be calculated at checkout and starts at $9.50 for your first item and increases accordingly for every extra kilogram added. The rate per kg is determined by what state the item/items are going to.
Our Payment Policy states - When an item has been paid for using PayPal, credit card or bank deposit, and is found to be out of stock, has a back order of greater than 10 business days or discontinued from a supplier, Big Red Caravan Parts will offer you a full refund.
If your order is time critical express or expedited shipping is also available at an additional cost. Please Contact Us for further information.
Shipping costs are calculated by order total or a fixed rate.
Our aim is to get your order delivered to you as economically as possible.
We will only contact you about shipping if there is a significant difference between what is on your order and the actual cost.
There will be occasions when a fixed rate is multiplied by the order quantity and it becomes unreasonably expensive. In this case send an email with your post code, item SKU, quantity required (via Contact Us) and we'll provide a freight quote for your order.
Occasionally a shipping cost that is calculated by order total may become unreasonably expensive. In this case send an email with your post code, item(s) SKU, quantity required (via Contact Us) and we'll provide a freight quote for your order.
Fixed and Order total shipping rates are based on Australian east coast destinations within capital cities and excludes WA, NT, SA, Remote & Regional TAS.
PICK-UP Free or Shipping by Courier only
All bulky or long (over 1.20m) items are pick up only or can be quoted for freight.
Flammable liquids are pick-up only
Flammable liquids and dangerous goods are pick-up only and you must Contact Us prior to an order being accepted.
- When shipping is via Courier with a signature, to all parts of Australia, shipping costs are indicated on Estimates, Orders and Invoices. Please Contact Us if you need more information on anything in particular.
- Heavy goods or large items may require a business address for delivery. Alternatively, these goods may require an "Authority to Leave at Address" or "Require Pick-up from Freight Depot".
- Heavy goods may attract other charges pertaining to the nature of goods e.g. Tail Gate Delivery Charge.
- Some couriers charge re-delivery fees if no-one is available to sign for a delivery, and the driver is required to return a second (or third) time. In order to keep your delivery charges as low as possible, delivery will usually only be attempted once. The goods will then be returned to the depot for collection by the customer. Re-delivery fees may apply if there is no one to sign for goods attempting to be delivered, or if no instructions are given by the customer to leave goods at a pre-determined location on the property if no-one home, and the courier makes a second (or third) attempt to deliver to the address supplied.
- Transport drivers are busy people too, and so requests such as "calling customer prior to delivery" or "delivering goods during a specific time slot e.g. between 2.00pm and 4.00pm" cannot be entertained... sorry.
Non Delivery Postcodes Regional and Remote areas
ALL OF NT 0800-0999
QLD Regional 4450-4499, 4680, 4700-4805, 9920-9959
QLD Far North 4806-4899, 4900-4999, 9960-9999
SA Regional 5701
WA Regional 6215-6699
WA Remote 6700-6799
For shipping to these areas, you must first Contacting Us for a freight quote as delivery cannot be guaranteed.
The Big Red Team
Back to How We Do Business
Back to Home