3.0T Wombat Caravan/Boat Mover
Reduces Stress - the easiest move you will ever make!
Manoeuvring your caravan or boat trailer can be difficult, especially in tight spaces, unless you have a power assisted mover.
The Wombat Caravan & Boat trailer mover is a 12V powered unit that enables you to deftly move your caravan or boat with ease.
Like its name sake the Wombat range of movers hunker down and have the grunt to get the job done at a steady walking pace.
Wombat3 is the most powerful 12V unit of the range suitable for caravans & boat trailers with an ATM of 3.0 tonnes
All models come complete with;
- 2 years warranty for Domestic use and 12 months for Commercial use.
- Relay operated starter
- 3.0m lead with crocodile clamps or anderson plug
- Handle with forward/off/reverse switch
- Choice of one hitch post
- Balloon Tyres
The motor and gearbox provides the most power output for its size and is rated for continuous use.
A forward and reversing switch in the handle stops motor instantly and acts as a brake when rocker switch on the handle is released.
The handle is removable for transport and can be angled each side so that machine can be operated whilst viewing side of caravan or boat.
Wombat Caravan & Boat trailer mover is an all Australian Design, with two registered design patents and assembled in Australia.
- Pulling power (flat level ground, Hard Surface) kg: 3,000
- Min Tow Ball mass (for traction) kg: 150
- Max Tow ball mass kg: 300
- No of drive wheels: 2 x Singal
- No of drive motors: 1 @ 12V (24V Optional)
- Unit size Width/Length mm: 350 x 640
- Unit height (excl. handle and hitch) mm: 310
- Unit weight kg: 37
- Power Output Nm: 400
- Unit speed (no load) m/min: 4
- Wheel size OD balloon mm: 320