ADCO Pop Top Cover
ADCO has been in the industry since 1995 and 2015 saw the introduction of a new era in RV protection in Australia and New Zealand.
This ADCO Pop Top Cover has been specifically engineered to withstand high levels of sun exposure, moisture, long-term storage usually encountered in Australian conditions.
What size? Measure the total outside length of the Pop Top, at its longest point and exclude any forward or rear mounted fixtures. Roof top air conditioners make no difference as the walls can be pulled down to suit.
- Top panel is made of DuPontTM Tyvek® fabric which beads water on contact
- Side panels are made of four layers of polypropylene with a soft lining that won’t scratch your RV paintwork
- Strategically placed zippers allow covered access, regardless of door position
- Front & rear adjustable straps cater for variations in shape and size prevent billowing fabric
- The lining of the cover is reinforced on all corners to protect against tears caused by sharp edges
- Cover has a white roof and two tone-grey sides
- Air vents help to eliminate moisture build-up
- Dimensions: 18-20' (5.51-6.12m)
- Suites full height pop top caravan
- Backed by a huge 3-year manufacturer’s warranty