Dometic Tec 29 Ulp Generator
Low fuel consumption, quiet and compact with flexible installation
With low fuel consumption of only 1.2 litres per hour, the 2.6 kW continuous output this New Dometic TEC 29 Generator provides 230volts AC, with pure sine wave, for powering air conditioners, kitchen appliances and other creature comforts.
Utilising Dometic inverter technology, the TEC 29 ULP generator ensures a convenient and reliable power supply wherever mains power is unavailable and is easily controlled remotely from inside the vehicle via the wall-mounted digital control panel. This generator has a robust stainless steel cabinet that has insulation to help suppress sound.
In addition, the flexible and anti-vibration design of the Dometic TEC 29 allows the unit to be mounted externally, suspended from the vehicle chassis or mounted to the floor in a vehicle locker.
Not only does the TEC 29 generator have a small footprint, is easy to operate and install, it also has high operating safety with integrated alarm functions, service reminders, running hours and kilowatt output on the digital display panel.
Accessories for the TEC 29 generator are available including three styles of fuel tanks, fuel pipe kit, fuel pump and five metre flexible exhaust pipe if required.
- Low fuel consumption, generator rpm adjusts to the load applied at max 1.2 Lt/h
- Spark arrestor to Australian Standard AS1019: Compliant to Rural Fire Regulations - Reg. 21
- Quiet 54 dB measured at Australian standard for 7 metres
- Inverter technology - 230 v ± 1 % pure sign wave. Total distortion - maximum 1%
- 2600 watt continuous output (peak at 2900 for 33 amp start rate) and 12 volt DC battery charging function
- Auto operation kit available
- Parallel operation (multiple generator synchronisation ability) two generators fitted in one vehicle for 4.8kW continuous output and even weight distribution
- Robust design and sound suppressed with insulated and quiet stainless steel cabinet
- Remote digital wall control with illuminated display to operate generator from inside the caravan
- Anti-vibration engine mounts and flexible installation options
- Bonded Earth Neutral for RCD fitment (Safety Switch compatible)
- Small footprint
- 2 year/1000 operating hour full warranty
- Ability to purchase 3 styles of fuel tanks as accessories –
15 litre plastic tank with float sensor and fuel mouth
15 litre plastic tank with side brackets and float sensor (economical option)
20 litre stainless steel tank with float sensor and fuel mouth
Output Voltage 230 volt AC & 12 volts DC battery charging
Frequency (Hz) 50 within 1% up or down
Operation Temperature -15 Celsius to + 50 Celsius
Fuel Unleaded Petrol (including E10)
Fuel Consumption Max 1.2 litres per hour
Sound Level at 7 Metres (Decibels) 54 dB
Weight (Dry tank) 44 kg
Dimension Width 480 + 100 with suspension = 580 mm
Dimension Height 290 mm
Dimension Depth 385 mm
Housing Finish Stainless Steel
Continuous output 2600 watts
Peak Output 2900 watts
Engine Type/Output Honda GX160 / 4 kW / 5.5 PS
Product Dometic TEC 29 ULP Generator
E&OE - Dometic Specifications are subject to change without notice. - 14/10/15