Stealth Deflector Caravan Wind Deflector
Stealth Deflector is a lightweight aluminium adjustable device fitted to the top of a tow vehicle (or tug) used to direct air smoothly over the top of your Caravan or Pop-Top.
It can increase the stability of your van, when a larger vehicles pass in the opposite direction and in most cases can improve the fuel consumption of the tug by reducing air drag of the towed unit as the air is diflected over it.
The Stealth Deflector has been designed to fit just about any set of roof bars. Typically, roof rails are found on 4x4s, SUVs, MPVs and some station wagons.
Alternatively, other vehicles can be fitted with roof bars using a specific roof bar fitting kit.
- Universal fit roof bar fitting kit (or existing roof bars)
- Width 1350mm
- Overall Deflector Height from top of roof bar varies from 10cm (when flat) to 40cm (at its steepest angle)
- Deflector Material: Aluminium
- Method of fitting: Two point bracketed fixings (Roof Bars are NOT included)
- Shipping Weight: 6.0 Kgs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 136 cm x 16 cm x 44 cm.
PICK-UP Free or Shipping by Courier only
Being an online store we hold limited stock, so your location and our supplier will determine pick-up point or courier costs.
Send an email with your post code (via Contact Us) and we'll be happy to assist further with any aspect of your order and hopefully we can beat our fixed shipping rate. The fixed shipping rate is only available to locations within capital cities and excludes WA, NT & SA.
The Big Red Team