Thetford N404-M - 128 Litre Capacity Fridge 3 Way
March 2020 announcement: This item is currently unavailable and on back-order from our supplier.
Designed for Australian conditions, with Thetford, you will always have fresh and tasty groceries on your journey, no matter what the outside temperature may be.
Thetford three way fridges have a larger fridge capacity and freezer volume, yet they weigh less than most models. The 3-Way fridges all feature easy to use manual controls and you have the ability to switch between gas (piezo operation) and electric.
The shelves are adjustable, easy to clean and powder coated in white. The fridge door is self-locking and reversible, offering you versatility by allowing opening on either the left side or the right side.
- AGA (The Australian Gas Association) approved to the latest Australian standards
- Adjustable thermostat to respond to high ambient temperatures and varied use
- Flame current meter monitors gas ignition
- Easy-to-clean, durable white, powder-coated shelves
- Easy to operate manual control
- Silent operation with very few moving parts
- Adjustable and removable shelves and door bins
- Rated for tropical conditions
- Gross volume - 93L
- Freezer only - 11L
- Fridge only - 82L
- Current consumption 240V -2.7 Kw/h*
- Current consumption 12V - 2.7Kw/h*
- Gas consumption - 12g/h*
- Weight - 28 Kg
- Dimensions - 770h x 556w x 582d (mm)
- Cutout dimensions - 756h x 521w x 543d (mm)
- Door Panel Size (mm): 689H x 511W x 4.7D
- Shipping Weight: 33.50 Kgs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 84 cm x 61 cm x 64 cm.
*based on ambient temperature of 25 Degrees C
Requires vents and flue kit, 1x630850 vent, 1x631247111 vent, 1x631246111 flue kit
This fridge is not supplied with an external door skin, it is the buyers responsibility to supply the required laminate to match interior of the van.
PICK-UP Free or Shipping by Courier only
Being an online store we hold limited stock, so your location and our supplier will determine pick-up point or courier costs.
Send an email with your post code (via Contact Us) and we'll be happy to assist further with any aspect of your order and hopefully we can beat our fixed shipping rate.
The Big Red Team